This tab is used to view organization details and provide high-level information about the request. Applicants can enter a nickname for the request, select the types of changes to be made, provide a narrative and upload supporting documents.
- To begin, enter in a Nickname for the post-commitment request.
- Under Change Requests select one or more requested changes from the drop-down menu.
- Under Narrative describe the change being requested.
- To update DUNS number, FCC Registration Number, or TAX ID/EIN, please provide the new values in the narrative box below. Please note that changes to such registration information may require updates to other systems, such as SAM.gov (DUNS, Tax ID/EIC) and the FCC’s Commission Registration System (CORES) (FCC Registration Number, Tax ID/EIN).
- Under Supporting Documents click on Upload Document to provide any documentation to support your post-commitment request. Supporting documentation is required for all post-commitment requests. You will not be able to add them when updating your funding request details.
- Under Contact Information, select whether you are the Main Contact Person for the post-commitment request. If you select no, you will be required to add a Main Contact Person.
- Click Save & Continue.