Click My Organizations on Dashboard.
Click Actions dropdown and select File an ECF Appeal.
- Choose a Nickname
- Funding Year (Must be for 2021)
- What type of decision would you like to appeal?
- Select from the Appeal Category dropdown
- Cancellation Dispute
- Service Dates
- Reasonable Cost Determination
- Data Entry Errors
- Duplicative Service Issues
- Ineligible Entity
- No Response/Insufficient Documentation Violation
- Red Light Rule
- Do Not Pay
- Service Eligibility
- Service Substitution
- SPIN Change
- FRN Cancellation
- FRN Reduction
- FCC Registration Number
- Tax ID/EIN Number
- Number of Connected Devices/Connections Requested to Meet Unmet Needs
- Select from the Appeal Type dropdown
- Are you the main contact person? Yes or No
- If you click no, you will be required to add a “Main Contact Person”
Select the FRN(s) you want to include in your appeal. You can filter by Application Number, Nickname, or FRN Number and Status.
If filtering by Application Number/Nickname, check the box next to the Application Number you want to select and click View Associated FRNs.
Check the box next to the FRN(s) you want to include in your appeal and then click Add FRNs on the right side.
The FRNs you selected will appear under Selected FRNs. Click Continue.
Under Narrative, provide an explanation of the relief sought through the appeal, or provide any other relevant information regarding this appeal. If you want to appeal multiple USAC decisions, please list all of the decisions you wish to appeal. You may also upload supporting documentation, but it is not required. Then click Submit.
You may then view the submitted appeal.
You will be able to view all information submitted from the appeal record on this screen.